Lincoln Youth Sports Association
PROVIDING EDUCATION AND INVOLVEMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUTH IN OUR COMMUNITY
Rockin' Riders Members
L.Y.S.A. Rockin' Riders is a regimented discipline offered to youth in the area. It blends activity, responsibility, structure and commitment to provide a stable and supportive environment for youth to establish and foster self-confidence and self-esteem.
Rockin' Riders Entrance Requirements
1) must be a full-time student.
2) be willing to work toward individual and group goals.
3) be willing to follow instruction.
4) be willing to try to help solve problems if they should arise.
5) write or type a paragraph explaining why you would like to participate.
6) Pay $5 per calendar year. If funds are not available a scholarship will be provided by our generous sponsors.
Rockin' Riders Benefits
1) having friends and being a friend.
2) increased coordination.
4) cardiovascular endurance.
5) core strength from lifting and stall maintenance.
6) reduced or eliminated stress and pressure.
7) self empowerment and improved self confidence.
8) safety from bullying.
9) little or no expense based on ability to pay.
Rockin' Riders Expectations
Members are required to achieve and maintain the following to stay in good standing:
1) Above average grade level in school.
2) tobacco free.
3) drug free.
4) alcohol free.
5) trouble free.
6) respectful of all creatures and their environment.
7) tend to chores at the barn at least 2.5 hours per week.
8) be kind and patient with others.
9) BELIEVE YOU CAN ACHIEVE.
Contact program director Ruth Laue 440-7555 or email@example.com for more information. Website www.rockinriders.org
Please make all membership or donation checks to: LYSA Rockin' Riders and mail to: LYSA, 901 "S" Street, Lincoln NE 68508
Contact Us | Trademarks | Webmaster
Copyright © 2008 Lincoln Youth Sports Association. All rights reserved.
Revised 22 Apr 2010